This coming October will be the annual Step Up for Down Syndrome walk. It’s for a wonderful cause. Which is, obviously, near and dear to me. It’s a great way to raise awareness for all those extra chromosomes roaming around this house. And it’s always something I’ve wanted to do. So, why not now?
I need a little help, though. Well lots actually.
Before I can even register us I need a name. I’m big into names. I want it to flow. To be catchy. To work. Perhaps something that involves names. And, well, I need ideas.
Once we have a name picked out I can register and create a special page just for our team. There you can join our team or contribute to our teams’ donations.
It would mean so much to us.
Click here to learn a little bit more about Step Up for Down Syndrome
4 comments:
Mom's always good with names. She'll be able to help you. Why not use Driving with No Hands?
i have no names but would love you help out your team!
The wheels are turning!
W illiam
A deline
R uth
Humm Maybe not...
Post a Comment