Hard to believe. And yet it’s not.
Lately she has been somewhat of a “pill.” Full of sass. Full of ‘tude. Full of everything that makes my skin crawl.
It’s good to see her as she once was. Before she developed her ear screeching yell.
It’s a good thing she is cute. It saves her. On a daily basis.
Even with the ‘tude she is still so dang cute. We can’t get enough of her. Her jabbering. Her laugher. Her sweet dance moves. The fact that once she’s dressed and ready for the day she’ll spread her arms out and say “ta-da!”And, lets face it, that girl can give one mean hug. It’s like nothing else in the world. And neither is she.
Happy Birthday Little One!
4 comments:
I can't believe she's 3! Where has the time gone? Wish I could have one of her hugs right now.
Love that she is finding her voice! Missing her hugs!
I found your blog from Mormon.org. You don't know me, but I was so excited to find your family blog. I am a 1st time mom to the most beautiful little 10 month baby boy(who happens to have down syndrome!) You and your family are an inspiration to me! I hope you don't mind that I visit your blog often. I feel like I can learn so much from you! When I saw your 1st picture it made me smile with delight. My son watches his hands constantly. He's mesmorized by them! I see part of my son in your pictures. It's refreshing and so stinkin' cute to see small similarities! Thanks for your blog!
I would love for you to visit mine:
www.malmbergjoys.blogspot.com
Happy birthday Little Miss! Super cute- are you spoken for yet??
Post a Comment