Monday, July 18, 2011

Realization

In the past number of weeks I’ve come to some realizations.

DSC_0249

Having three kids home, all day, everyday makes life quite different.

DSC_0261

And quite difficult to get anything done.

DSC_0292

If I’m not keeping one kid out of the garbage.

DSC_0291

Then I’m keeping another kid from not eating everything within reach. Or within sight for that matter.

DSC_0274

Perhaps difficult isn’t the right word. Impossible is probably better.

DSC_0280

Quite impossible to get anything done.

4 comments:

SuSu said...

I remember expressing similar sentiments once as a young mother with another more "experienced" mother. I even remember where I was. Her response to me was "they will grow up" and they did!

Brittani said...

amen!

Ashley Allred said...

they are just so cute though!!!

j*e*n said...

This is where my mom likes to remind me that the days are long (very, very long sometimes) but the years are short. It doesn't usually make my day better, but it helps me calm down after I've put them to bed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails