Monday, May 16, 2011

Winner

 

Unfortunately, Blogger decided it needed a Mental Health Day last week. And so some of the comments to the giveaway have gone away.

Fortunately, I was able to look back in my email and retrieve that which was lost.3

So the big news is that I am smarter than Blogger. I just needed to make that known.

Unfortunately It took me about twenty minutes to figure out the random.org site (apparently I’m not smarter than everything on this planet)

So fortunately we have a winner…

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

1


Timestamp: 2011-05-16 20:38:21 UTC



And #1 is



May Giveaway Winner



So, if your name is Amy and you have nothing funny to say email me with your address and I’ll send you a lovely new necklace.



This giveaway was so much fun we may have to revisit it some time. And hopefully Blogger won’t be taking any more Mental Health Days in the midst of it.

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Do you sell these puppies? If so price please.

Amy said...

She likes me, she really likes me! Or the random generator does anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails