I’m taking this little girl to have tubes placed in her ears.
And while I feel like I’m a seasoned pro at this, she isn’t.
Have a thought, or a prayer or two, for her. If you please.
I’ll keep you posted.
Good luck today. I hope it goes well for her. Aubrey's getting tubes in her ears in about 10 days. I feel the same way you do.
Oh, sorry missed this. Hope it all went well. Had huge earthquake an hour from here, and had relatives and friends to stay who had damaged houses and no water, power or sewerage. Luke's on the list to get his done- my first time.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good luck today. I hope it goes well for her. Aubrey's getting tubes in her ears in about 10 days. I feel the same way you do.
Oh, sorry missed this. Hope it all went well. Had huge earthquake an hour from here, and had relatives and friends to stay who had damaged houses and no water, power or sewerage.
Luke's on the list to get his done- my first time.
Post a Comment