My name is Kimberly and I'm not a fan of American Idol.
The past two weeks, though, I've been in my mother's home (a home that is a fan of American Idol). Tonight I was flipping through channels to find something to watch while I waited for the real show I wanted to watch (The Office, of course). Somehow I landed on American Idol, then Miss Thing started to join in on the action. I couldn't not capture this. She just might make me an Idol fan yet...
For a half hour she did this. I kept taking pictures of her until she started running at the camera "No!" No pictures, mom. I've become the paparazzi.
2 comments:
Never let the singing stop.
I saw this on Facebook- so cute! Yes, you need to become an American Idol fan. My parents are convincing me believe it or not :)
Post a Comment