Miss Thing as a keen attention to detail. She sits and peels the wrappers off of crayons (drives me crazy). Not sure why she feels compelled to do this. Then yesterday when I was fixing dinner she was snacking (a favorite passtime) on some grapes. I turned around to find this. That's right. She is peeling the skin off her grapes before eating them. I mean really. Is this neccessary? The girl does indeed drive me crazy, but you've got to admitt she is quite funny.
11 comments:
Oh, yes, that's some attention to detail! My youngest LOVES to peel "skins" off of everything....crayons, grapes, you name it! What a cute shot. You can see the concentration in her face!
My daughter does the exact same thing! It makes me crazy. Then she'll get paper and tear it into confetti! I really need to give her a vacuum and see what she'll get done around the house. That's a very sweet shot. I love the look of concentration. So beautiful!
My daughter also peels the crayon wrappers off! At least this provided you with a great shot!
Well, now you know your not along on the road to crazy...my little one does this too :P
I love the angle you were at for this photo!
Isn't it funny how all (most) mother's go crazy over their children removing the crayon wrappers.......why is that?? It drove me crazy too when that happened and still does. What a funny thing to drive one crazy over.........
Next will come the napkin shredding...
Aren't they exhausting? I can say the same about my daughter. These are some sure special spirits--they're meant to do a great work!
Cute. I always hated when the wrappers came off my crayons. My daughter was not an "unwrapper", but she had (has) enough other little quirks of her own. What would we do without them to keep us entertained (or make us crazy)
How cute is that : )? Much cuter to me since I don't have to clean up the wrappers I am sure : )
How cute tho...Peeling grapes that takes consentration. More then I'll ever have.
Post a Comment