Friday, December 19, 2008

8 Things

I got tagged the other day and thought it would be fun. These kinds of things get me thinking, which I enjoy, so here goes:

8 T.V. shows I enjoy watching:
1. The Office
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. Ace of Cakes
4. The Mentalist
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
7. What Not To Wear
8. America's Next Top Model

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. I took a shower
2. I wiped a lot of snotty noses
3. I sat down for lunch with Ruth and we had a nice chat
4. I lost count of the diapers that I changed
5. I missed William's school bus pick-up, fortunately David come home and saved the day (and took him to school)
6. I got some laundry done
7. I did the dishes eight times (at least it felt that way)
8. I watched a few episodes of The Office

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Having Christmas morning at my house
2. Watching my family open their presents
3. David being home this Saturday
4. Watching my kids grow
5. Going shopping at Legends next Friday
6. Having William home for Christmas break
7. A trip to California in February
8. Having some hot chocolate when I'm done with this post

8 things I love about winter:
1. Christmas
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Snow days
4. Sweaters
5. New red boots
6. Wintertime food
7. The cold makes me better appreciate the warmth, when it comes
8. After winter comes spring!

8 things on my wish list:
1. Having one of my children (anyone!) potty trained
2. A bigger kitchen
3. Have a real conversation with all of my children
4. That my children with come to know Jesus Christ
5. One day David and I (and maybe William and Mary too) can serve a mission together
6. A clean house...for a whole day (a noble goal)
7. My children will never doubt that their parents love them
8. That one day I will feel like I have a grasp on being a stay at home mama

So I'm going to cheat a bit and not tag eight people, as fun as it was. I'm going to open it up to whoever wants to have a go at eight things...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I could just say ditto to about everything you put on your lists!

Kim said...

Isn't this time of year wonderful? Just have to add my 7 year old daughter loves looking at the blogs. She asked if "she" (meaning the mom on this blog) had a child with ds and I said two. She said...she must be SO lucky! I thought that was sweet.

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Keep living that beautiful life. Merry Christmas Kimmy to you and your family

love you

stacy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails